Thanks to Dean Evans for sharing this with me! There is a “Tech Reset” event coming to Schaumburg on April 17th. The event runs from 8 am to 3 pm and costs $100. It sounds pretty interesting looking at the changes in the industry in regards to devices and public cloud.
Unfortunately, I am already booked but I would really like to see the keynote given by Jack Uldrich, an acclaimed global futurist and best-selling author, where he will share his insights on emerging technology and how they will change the business world.
Sessions will include the following hot topics:
- Mobility security and management
- The new converged data center
- Developing an effective business intelligence platform
- Realistic cloud strategies
- Office 365 and Lync
- New methods to connect people and technology
Attendees will have a chance to win a Microsoft Windows tablet!
Learn more and register today!