Come join an online meeting to learn how to use Windows Intune to manage your PCs. This is a LiveMeeting on October 25th 2011 at both 10am and 8pm Central Time zone. You can register at the link below. – Brian
The IT Pro Forecast: Managing and Securing your PCs in the Cloud with Windows Intune
Learn how you can manage updates, remove viruses, deploy software, and support your Windows PCs all from a web browser with no on-premise servers using Windows Intune. Microsoft Technical Evangelist David Tesar will dive into the capabilities of Windows Intune and explain how you can automatically own Windows 8 as soon as it is released.
In this session you will learn about:
- Technical capabilities available in Windows Intune
- Best practices for using and implementing Windows Intune
- How to use Windows Intune to solve problems, even alongside your existing infrastructure
About TechTrax Training Series
The TechTrax Training Series delivers technical content and guidance to help speakers and leaders inform user groups about practical applications of Microsoft solutions. The series features monthly webcasts for IT professionals on Microsoft products/services including Windows Server, Hyper-V, Windows Azure and more.
- Learn from Microsoft subject matter experts on new and emerging technologies
- Gain access to 200-400 level technical presentations with speaker notes, videos, and hands-on lab manuals, including a brief 20-minute TechClip presentation and a 40-minute TechTrax deep dive presentation that you can re-deliver easily to local user groups
- Download trial software/services at the conclusion of each webcast
October 25, 2011 at 10am and 8pm CST
Register Here: https://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22D82FPBRDH